Friday, April 11, 2008

Welcome to (my) Zero Sex Life.com

Welcome to (my) Zero Sex Life.com

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Mike, and In 2003 I started
this site in the pursuit of reviving my comatose sex life. I was
twenty-four years old, short, pudgy, balding, poor, and had nearly
nothing to offer a member of the opposite sex. With in a few short
months of starting this site I was doing interviews on TV, radio, in
newspapers, and magazines. (I also happened to have been poisoned by
someone who didn't like my site but that's another story.) Over the
course of the next year I lost nearly 30 pounds, gained confidence,
and with the help of several readers I was able to meet a woman in
2004 with whom I would complete my sites goal.

That was then.

Now in 2006 I find myself to be in an even worse situation. I've
gained the weight back (And maybe an extra pizza or two), had my
friends move away, and I can't remember the last female contact I had
that didn't end with a woman giving me some change and telling me to
drive to the second window. Three years ago this site helped me, it
gave me motivation and accountability. I need that help again.

As much as I love spending a Friday night with Taco Bell and Star
Gate, I'd rather be having sex (1). To try to make that dream become a
reality I'm putting it all out there for you to read. I'm keeping a
journal filled with detailed accounts of all my successes and all my
failures. Everything I do will be chronicled for you to read. Every
girl I hit on, every drink thrown in my face, every night I go out.
Below are links to the original journal entries I made in 2003 as well
as the new entries I am now making in 2006. (2)

(1) This is of course in reference to Star Gate Atlantis. Not to be
confused with Star Gate SG-1 which on occasion is in fact, better than
sex.

(2) Read about the fat, bald, poor, loser I used to be or read about
the fat, bald, poor loser I've become, your pick.

No comments: